Sunday, November 28, 2010

We were two, now we are one :)

This post is a reminiscence of our days :)

I first heard about you from a friend of ours, Akmal Razi back during our Asasi days in UiTM. At that point of time I was not bothered to even get to know you, coz my aim was only to study and score, mainly because i screwed up in my SPM and my father made it clear to me that i was there only by luck, and if i screw up again it means my future is gone.

Fine. So there i was, a nerdy-"skema"-guy-who-wear-shirts-and-slacks-and-a-briefcase-and-a-pen-in-pocket to class. duh. like i care. At least now when i got introduced to people, they remembered me as "a guy with the pen in pocket" or a "guy with the briefcase" or "a guy who never wear jeans before". Not that I'm proud of those "trademarks" of mine, but something is better than nothing, isn't it?

During my asasi days i hardly make efforts to get to know people. I knew all the guys coz we stayed in the same block and in the same floor. The girls? I only knew those from my class, and not more than 10 others whom i got to know by chance. But this "Nurul Izzah Omar"'s name cropped up every now and then, coz she's apparently from Kuantan, and she's from the same neighbourhood. But yeah, we never met.

Then our UM days came. Since we were in a new "territory", the "Asasians" has decided to keep our close rapport. We stand under one flag, and if one of us is attacked, we will retaliate together (rekaan semata-mata. too much influence from 24. I really think me and Jack Bauer has similarities). The point I'm trying to make is that we got to know each other in UM, by chance.

In UM, you and i lead our own life. You and I know that both of us only got really close in our final years in UM. I could not remember when and why exactly. But we got close as friends. I could not dwell deeper into the details because the details will hurt not only me and you but others as well. We cannot turn back time but i believe all of us learnt a lot.

I never had any regrets falling for you.

Happy 1st anniversary to us. I love you fatty :P

Two very different people,
too scared to get along,
Till two hearts beat together,
underneath one sun,

One very special moment,
can turn a destiny,
And what some would say,
could never change,
has changed for you and me,

We are two very different people,
so much to overcome,
So why care for one another,
when there's so much to be done,

Cause sometimes it's necessary,
just look how far we've come,
You could say my friend that,
it's the end,
or a new tale has begun :)

No comments: